Until Deezer launch their version of Spotify for Artists, you will have to get in touch with them personally to make changes to your artist profile when your music is live.
With an email you can still edit your artist image, bio, the URLs linked on your page, and playlists that appear on your profile.
- Get in touch with Deezer’s team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your artist image if you want to change it: That must be 500×500 pixels minimum and 3MB maximum
- Your artist bio explaining a bit about yourself in 100-200 words
- Links to your social media that you want available on your profile
- A link to ticketing sites with your tour information will let listeners see your gig dates with an ‘On Tour’ button
- You can add playlists you’ve created to your artist page as well as ones you’re featured in
- Send the email with all of the info above and they should be able to get your artist profile up to date!